About the Race
Saturday, February 3, 2018
Kids Fun Run: 7:30 a.m.
5K Run/Walk: 8:00 a.m.
Join us for the 23rd annual Cupid’s Chase 5K Run/Walk and Kids’ Fun Run, a community tradition! This will be a chip-timed event. The race distance is 5K (3.1 miles).
Once you run this race, you’ll know why people return every year! Besides being tons of fun, there’s lots to look at along the course (especially now that the course goes through historic downtown Georgetown), it’s a well-supported race, and it benefits the beautiful Georgetown parks.
Refunds and Transfers
There are NO REFUNDS or TRANSFERS. No exceptions.
Dogs are always welcome on the Cupid’s Chase course!
- Dogs are required to be on a non-retractable leash and have their current rabies tags on their collar.
- Please remember to bring along bags for doggie droppings.
- Just as you would for yourself, please be aware of your dog’s physical condition and whether he or she is ready to run or walk 3.1 miles.
- Owners are fully responsible for keeping control of their dogs.
- By participating, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless City of Georgetown and its sponsors, staff and volunteers from all liability associated from the walk.
- Aggressive dogs will be required to leave the race. (No refunds if you are asked to leave).